Next Step

If you hold an Out of State Credential, you will need to go through the Texas Education Agency (TEA) credential review process. During this process, you will pay a fee and provide documentation to TEA, after which they will communicate "required tests for standard certificates and your eligibility for a one-year non-renewable certificate." 

In the meantime, please provide proof of your Out of State credential to We need to have this on file in order to confirm your status as "Non-ACP," a designation for teachers who are not pursuing certification.