Submit Transcript(s)

It is our responsibility to have a copy of your official transcript reflecting a conferred degree on file before we are able to issue any type of certificate. However, in the meantime, we may request an unofficial version as well, which we need in order to evaluate your eligibility for Formal Admission.


Due ASAP: request that your university send an official e-transcript reflecting a conferred degree to, or request that your university send an official, sealed, hard-copy transcript to:

Teaching Excellence

5515 S Loop E Fwy, Suite B

Houston, TX 77033

Attn: ACP Associate


A few notes: 

  • If you have more than one conferred degree, we need an official copy of each transcript reflecting a conferred degree.

  • If one or more of your transcripts is from a university outside of the United States, please click here to learn more about additional Out of Country Transcript Requirements.

  • If you are unable to access a copy of your transcript due to financial or other holds from your registrar, or you know that your degree is not currently conferred, please email immediately.

  • We can only accept electronic transcripts that are sent directly from the university as official transcripts.