Proof of Certification

In order to participate in New to Blue we must have proof of your full teacher licensure on file, whether you are fully certified in the State of Texas or in another state.  Teachers that are not fully certified must pursue their certification in the Teaching Excellence program.

Out of State Licensure and Credential Review (if applicable)

If you hold an Out of State Credential, you will need to go through the Texas Education Agency (TEA) credential review process. During this process, you will pay a fee and provide documentation to TEA, after which they will communicate "required tests for standard certificates and your eligibility for a one-year non-renewable certificate." 

In the meantime, please provide proof of your Out of State credential to 

Texas Teaching Licensure

If you are fully certified in the state of Texas, please send proof of certification to as soon as possible. We need to have this on file as a designation for teachers who are not pursuing certification.  You can use this website to locate a copy of your Standard Certificate and attach it to your email.