Quick Facts and Overview

Action Item

Due ASAP: request that your university send an official e-transcript reflecting a conferred degree to 


or request that your university send an official, sealed, hard-copy transcript to:

Teaching Excellence

5515 S Loop E Fwy, Suite B

Houston, TX 77033

Attn: ACP Associate

Note: If you have not yet graduated, please submit your most recent unofficial transcripts and do NOT request an official copy until your degree is conferred.


According to Texas Administrative Code, Teaching Excellence must have a copy of your official transcript reflecting a conferred degree on file before we are able to issue any type of certificate. However, in the meantime, we may request an unofficial version as well, which we need in order to evaluate your eligibility for Formal Admission.


  • If you have more than one conferred degree, we need an official copy of each transcript reflecting a conferred degree.

  • If one or more of your transcripts is from a university outside of the United States, please click here to learn more about additional Out of Country Transcript Requirements.

  • If you are unable to access a copy of your transcript due to financial or other holds from your registrar, or you know that your degree is not currently conferred, please email teaching.excellence@yesprep.org immediately.

  • We can only accept electronic transcripts that are sent directly from the university as official transcripts.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram